We want you to love what you ordered. If something is not right, we want to know!
Exchanges & Returns
Exchanges or returns must be in their original, unworn condition and postmarked to Katie Dean Jewelry within 7 days of your order being delivered to you. If your return is postmarked more than 7 days passed your delivery date, we cannot return or exchange your piece.
(example: Your package is delivered to you on Monday, May 1st. If you change your mind and would like to return it, your return package must be postmarked (shipped) by that Sunday, May 7th, back to Katie Dean Jewelry.)
To start your return/exchange, please email: email@example.com and we will send you the required form for returns/exchanges.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees. All original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All orders sent in for a refund within the valid return timeframe will be refunded minus a $7.50 handling and service fee.
- Orders that meet the stated requirements herein are eligible for one exchange only and after that point are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
KatieDeanJewelry.com recommends you ship your package with insurance and use a trackable shipping method.
- Refunds and store credits are processed within ten (10) business days after receipt of package.
All sales are final on international / Canadian orders and on pieces in the "Sale" section of our website. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages on international or domestic orders. We do not refund or accept exchanges on international / Canadian orders and all custom fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
Our One Year Free Repair Policy covers circumstances where your necklace or bracelet chain or a piece of the piece breaks without force being applied to it, or a stone has fallen out. We will repair the piece free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the piece and we will get you all fixed up!
Please read the below in full to understand how our One Year Free Repair Policy works.
Repairs on broken chains will be made using one of two techniques:
1. The most common technique to repair chains is called wire wrapping which you can view for reference in the picture below. Please keep in mind if your chain breaks in the middle, your piece will be repaired with this technique and the wire wrapping will be visible.
2. The second most common technique we use when repairing chains is with the use of a connector jump ring. This is only available for select chains.
Each repair needs to be evaluated first with a photograph that is emailed to us and once again when we physically receive the piece to determine what kind of repair technique will be used.
If you wish to fully replace your chain with a new one there will be a charge associated which varies from piece to piece.
While we love helping you keep your jewels in tip-top shape, just a reminder that our repair policy does not cover the “whoops” moments. For instance, if a child accidentally pulls it and the chain breaks or you snag it while working out and accidentally break the chain, these accidents are not covered under our free repair policy.
If you did have one of those “whoops, I just broke my favorite piece” moments, contact our team with a photo of the piece and explanation of what happened and we’d be happy to repair it for a small fee. The repair techniques used will be the same as stated above.
Also, because everyone has a different chemical balance within their body which affects how various metals wear on your skin, we don’t offer re-plating on our pieces at this time. For more information on how to properly care for your jewelry, please refer to our Jewelry Care page.
Thank you for supporting a Made in America company!