We want you to love what you ordered. If something is not right, we want to know! Please contact us through our Contact Us Page and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Exchanges & Returns
Because our pieces are handmade and because we are a small independent business, our return policy is stricter than the big box brands out there. We thank you very much for your understanding and compliance with our policies.
Exchanges or returns must be in their original, unworn condition and postmarked to Katie Dean Jewelry within 7 days of your order being delivered to you. If your return is postmarked more than 7 days past your delivery date, we cannot return or exchange your piece.
(example: Your package is delivered to you on Monday, May 1st. If you change your mind and would like to return it, your return package must be postmarked (shipped) by Monday, May 8th, back to Katie Dean Jewelry.)
To start your return/exchange, please email: email@example.com and we will send you the required form for returns/exchanges.
- After your return is approved, you will be emailed a prepaid shipping label to send back your return.
- All orders sent in for a refund within the valid return timeframe will be refunded minus a $7.50 handling and service fee. All original shipping fees are nonrefundable.
- Orders that meet the stated requirements herein are eligible for one exchange only and after that point are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Refunds, exchanges or store credits are processed within ten (10) business days after receipt of package.
All sales are final on international / Canadian orders and on pieces in the "Sale" section of our website. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages on international or domestic orders. We do not refund or accept exchanges on international / Canadian orders and all custom fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
* Please keep in mind we do not accept returns, replace, repair or exchange pieces that show aging since everyones body chemistry is different and will affect the jewelry differently therefore making these factors outside of our control. For more information on how to properly care for your jewelry, please refer to our Jewelry Care page.
Please refer to our Repairs FAQ Page for all the details about what our One Year Free Repair Policy covers.
Thank you for supporting a Made in America company!