Here are some tips on how to care for your new jewels to help them stay shiny and bright for a long, happy life!
Katie Dean Jewelry is handmade and the below recommendations are made due to the jewelry being of a dainty nature. Chemicals in soaps, perfumes and lotions can be hard on plated jewelry and may speed up the aging process. If you’re aware of a high acidity level in your body, we recommend shopping solid gold jewelry only, as acidity breaks down plating at a faster rate. Please keep in mind we do not replace or exchange pieces that show aging once they have been worn since everyones body chemistry is different and will affect the jewelry differently therefore making these factors outside of our control.
HERE ARE 5 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SHOW YOUR JEWELRY SOME LOVE
1. Remove rings when washing your hands, doing the dishes or using lotions.
2. Avoid showering, swimming or working out in your jewels.
3. When you’re not wearing your pieces, store them in a jewelry box or jewelry bag to keep them from collecting dust.
4. Let them have a rest as well and take them off when you're sleeping.
5. Give them a clean! Invest in a jewelry cleaning solution and polishing cloth to clean your jewels every month or two.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org!