I had the pleasure of being interviewed by my friend, Phoebe Sherman on her business and marketing podcast, Girl Gang Craft the Podcast and it was so much fun!
Phoebe started her podcast to help share business and marketing tools with entrepreneurs and small businesses. She's been sharing helpful tips and resources for a while now on her website and runs a very successful bi-annual event in Oakland, LA and Sacramento which I've sold at numerous times.
The below quote from my interview with Phoebe is one that I try to live by. Sometimes it can be easy to get caught up in the game of comparison, especially with social media these days, but I'm happiest and most creatively content when I stay in my lane and stop worrying about what others are doing.
A few topics I talk about:
- How to sell at in-person events
- Why email marketing is so important
- How to grow your Instagram following
- Online strategies that have been successful for KDJ
- A simple guide to SEO and how you can get your google ranking up
- How to stay creatively inspired
Needless to say, I would be so pleased if you would give it a listen and if you enjoyed it, please give it a 5 star rating and leave a review so others can find out about the podcast.
Thanks for all your love and support. 💛