Just a few short weeks ago I came back from an amazing trip to Europe where I traveled through Spain and France with some of my closest friends and my fiancé (!). I know a lot of you have summer travel plans and will be heading over seas so I wanted to share some of the highlights from my latest adventures with you.
First stop: Barcelona!
We were greeted with perfect mid 70s weather, a beautiful AirBnb and the yummiest coffee (the best we had during our entire Europe trip). We we’re only in the city for a short time so I put together my top five Barcelona favorites:
1. Onna Coffee: We started every morning in Barcelona at Onna. Get their soy latte + the polenta cake.
2. Tickets Bar: most inventive and delicious dinner we had! (Make your reservation now, they book up months in advance.)
3. Sagrada Familia: my personal favorite of the acclaimed artist, Gaudi.
4. Flax & Kale: vegan, gluten free, fresh organic juices! Delectable and healthy.
5. Lastly — walk down Rambla de Catalunya and stop at any of the cute bistros in the middle of the street for a glass of rose and some Spanish paella.
I hope you enjoyed Part 1 of my Europe Travel Diary!
Feel free to comment below with any questions or suggestions of great Barcelona spots that aren’t listed above. <3
Check out Part 2 of my Europe Travel Diary here where I take you through my trip to Paris, France.
Beautiful view of Barcelona from Park Guell